cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero value on report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed the material analysis report (MCTC). The problem is the "Cost of invoiced sales" is zero value. Any idea why it is zero? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

just in case run VK33 and check the Conditions by Mtaerial (use VPRS as Condition Type)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

PPIO,

I tried running that VK33 and I got abap runtime error.

"The program "/1SDBF12L/RV14AK15" is not Unicode-compatible, according "

"to its program attributes."

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for guiding me shiva.

I do not have condition type VPRS under price analysis.

Is the reason why I have zero value on "cost of invoiced sales"? How will I have that VPRS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find that VPRS. Where to locate that? Is it a table field? Can someone give me a screenshot of this?

About "master ->accounting/costing" view, there is a cost indicated there for the material.

please help me to analyze this matter.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF03, select line item ->go to menu Goto->item->conditions. Here in the pricing, you can see the condition type VPRS. If you don't see, then click on Analysis button, then click on VPRS on the left side, then the system will display the details on the right side.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just keep the cursor on the field and click on F1 key, the description will explain the details. The cost of invoiced is calculated from the cost (from material master) multiplied by the order/invoiced quantity. So as TW rightly pointed out, check for VPRS is pulled at the billing document line item ->conditions tab.  Also check the material master ->accounting/costing views for standard cost.

Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For these materials, check in the billing documents, the value of VPRS.

Do these have values? or not?