cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undesirble inbound delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have an intercompany process, during this process we create one outbound delivery for few purchase orders, after posting goods reciept the system generate several inbound deliveries accordings to the number of PO's.

We would like to have one inbound delivery for the whole content of the outbound delivery.

We also manage HU , and would like to transfer the same HU's from the onbound delivery to inbound delivery.

Thanks

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Is this not a simple case of using outputtype SPED in the outbound delivery? Standard SAP will then convert this packed outbound deliverynote into an identical packed inbound delivery noted

best regards

Maarten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  M. van den Biggelaar

As I understood from what I read so far, because the outbound delivery was create from several purchase order , the system will then create several inbound deliveries and not one (like the outbound delivery). How can it connect the correct hu to the correct inbound delivery?

Thanks,

Michal

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks what van den Biggelaar proposed may work for your scenario. Refer OSS Note 1119073 - FAQ: Automatic inbound delivery creation for stock transfers . I recommend using of SPED and debugging  the corresponding program to understand about the delivery split if any happens.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Thank u for your reply.

We can not use SPED becuase we are still at 4.6 SAP version

Thank again,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Could you please explain the process much more in detail.

I guess you are using the table ZSTO_TVLMZ which automatically creates Inbound delivery when the Goods issue is posted for the outbound delivery. As per Note 591860 - Stock transfer w/stock trnsp.order and outbound+inbound dely.

If that's the case, you perform goods receipt on the inbound delivery created.

And regarding HU transfer from outbound delivery to inbound delivery. Yes, if you are using the above mentioned note, then the HUs gets transferred to inbound delivery.

But in your case, if it hadn't transferred to i/b delivery request you to check if you have created a shipment for outbound delivery. Because in that case, the HUs could have been transferred to the Shipment for packing at shipment level.

Regarding having one inbound delivery for more than one Purchase orders, i am not sure if it would be possible in standard because i guess the mod being used in the Note uses the foreground VL31N. where only one PO can be entered.

But anyways will check on this point and will let you know.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhilipan,

First, thank u for your reply.

We work here differently, we use 1 PO, 1 outbound, when it arrives to the other company code, they create Migo with reference to outbound delivery and the system generate inbound delivery (we don't use ZSTO_TVLMZ), then  we assign the HU manually to the inbound.

Now we need to change the process using several PO's, as I understand it is not possible to create one inbound delivery in background, but the other problem is that we can not assign the HU since it is nested in one outbound delivery and need to be distributed to several inbounds.

Thanks again,

Michal