cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The integration of budget

0 Kudos

Hi all,

We want to transfer the budget(cj32) which value type is 45.We defined a new "Portfolio Mgmt Value Type" 45,and configurate it at "Map Financial View to Cost Elements".We execute the "RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER", the value of the Value Type 41 was added to the table RPM_FIDATA but not the 45,aslo all of them can not be shown on the financail palnning of item.Pls see the attchments for detail.

Pls help us.Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure which is the problem, but it is possible value type 45 is not taking in account from CO/PS ( independent on the report you use for transfering values from PS/CO to PPM).

I have a similar problem with budget supplements, we can upload but we cannot split from original budget.

We develop this change in PS using BADI  -RPM_FIN_INTF

method --> CONVERT_BW_WBS_BUDGET, here you should inlude your value type 45 and then in PPM map value type 45 to your new value type 45 .

I hope this can be useful,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

By looking at the screenshots, I feel there must be some problem with the Cost Elements assignments. You better remove the cost elements assignments once & check. I hope Budget will not be Held by the cost elements.

So for both the Value Types(41 & 45), remove the cost elements assigned & check if it works.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I removed the cost elements of value type 45 ,and execute the "RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER" again,but it's not useful.

Rgrds,

QIAO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

try to run these reports order-wise,

rpm_fin02, /rpm/plan_int_prep, /rpm/fin_plan_int, rpm_updfi01. And check whether its coming.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I tried all the program, it's not useful also.The value type 41 was added to the table RPM_FIDATA ,but value type 45 not.The value type 41 wasn't show on the financial planning.

Rgrds,

QIAO

HFumey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello QIAO

We are facing a similar issue in one of our projects. What I have found is that during planning (we use report /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING ) in class CL_RPM_GET_FICO_DATA three attributes OC_VALUE_PLAN, OC_VALUE_COST and OC_VALUE_BUDGET are defined which have initial value 01, 04 and 41. This is probably where entries with value type 45 are "dropped" or not read at all. We will try to populate the RPM_FIDATA table by changing this value.

Also we implemented note 0001734545 in our system.

Please let me know if you find a way to save the value type 45 entries in RPM_FIDATA.

Thanks

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao/Harry,

For your requirement here is the solution.

In case of a new Value Type(other than the standard SAP provided), you will have to implement an "User Exit"  in the report RPM_FIN02.

If you can do this, it'll transfer the values to the appropriate fields. Its needed for the customer Value Types.

Rgrds,
Sanhosh

HFumey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sanhosh

Thanks for your answer. As I mentioned in my reply we are using the report /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING to transfer values. I could not find a user exit which would be available during execution of this report. Maybe I missed it.Do you know which one this would be? Would it not be better to use a BADI instead if one is available.

Regards

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

My understanding is, the report you are using(/RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING) cant replace the report RPM_FIN02. Basically,You use this report(RPM_FIN02) to push financial data from the SAP FI/CO system to the SAP xRPM system for the xRPM projects mentioned in the selection screen. It acts as an interface.

So my suggestion is to use this report once you run the /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING report.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

Whether my solution worked fine(Implementing "User Exit" for the report "RPM_FIN02")?

Your reply will help me understand the solution better....

Rgrds,

Santhosh