cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same material in different location, Generate 'stkIn' and "PurReq'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The STR created for the same material in different locations, it created different result, one is 'StkIn', and the other one is 'PurReq', anyone can tell me where is the master data to control the category ?

Thansks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing I would try....

In the product view when you are viewing the elements and you see StkIn (which as DB49 says must be custom), type into the white dialogue box,

gt_io

This will switch the product view to a more technical view. It includes the category (Cat), which will help you determine what category your StkIn figure is.

Then you should be able to trace back through spro category groups (APO>Supply Chain Planning>PP/DS> Maintain Category Groups) what categories this includes.(to see categories APO>Global ATP> General Settings> Maintain Category)

You haven't mentioned whether you are using SNP. You could also look in the planning area > key figs > details where you will see the planning object structure key figure, the function and the Category Group and Category.

Good luck.

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rick,

I don't have the "StkIn" category in the system I am currently working on.  It may be a custom category defined just for your installation.  If that is the case, you will have to search for the enhancement code that populates this value into the order record.

I do have "StkInTrnst", which refers to stock that has been issued from the supplying plant, but not yet received into the receiving plant.  However, this category is typically not generated during the creation of a Purchase req.

Best Regards,

DB49