Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to launch FLUID editor

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to launch FLUID editor without success. In Developer's Guide for FPM stays

From the application UI at runtime, use the links Customize Page (to access the floorplan component) and Show Customizable Areas (to access the GUIBB component)

or later

From the application UI at runtime, use the links Configure Page (to access the floorplan component) and Show Configurable Areas (to access the GUIBB component)

I can't see anything like this in my application. I've tried to run it with sap-config-mode=config and sap-config-mode=X without any change. So my first question would be, do I have to have 7.3 Netweaver or is 7.2 enough? If 7.2 is enough then what am I doing wrong?

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin,

you have to set user parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT=X within your system (on the above menu select System --> User Profile --> Own Data --> tab "Parameters"). Here you add parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT and Parameter value = X.

Save your settings and restart your FPM application.

Now the mentioned links should appear on the right-hand side of the floorplan toolbar.

Best regards,

Julia

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julia,

Unfortunatelly that didn't help. I can see a link on toolbar, but it's pointing to normal configuration/customization editor and not to FLUID, so it's like adding "sap-config-mode=..." . Do you have a possibility to check it on version 7.2 of Netweaver?

Best Regards

Marcin

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin,

ok, now I know what you mean.

So FLUID is available as of SAP_BASIS 7.03/7.31. For the 7.2 release there the "predecessor version" - the first FPM Configuration Editor version has been used.

The related cookbook version and more details you can find here.

Best regards,

Julia

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

That's what i've suspected 😕 It's a shame. Never the less thank you for answer.

Best regards

Marcin

Answers (0)