cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBO for a BAPI without Export parameter possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have lots of Bapi in SAP which dont have any export parameters. Can you guide me how i can use them for creation of an MBO in SUP. As an MBO says a condition "atleast one output parameter is maindatory) (As the cloud environment has unavailability of the authorization of extending them).

Can you please help

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your scenario i understand is that you just want to push Data into the SAP System and not read any data as you dont have any output parameters.

For that what you can do is create a simple MBO and then add operations to that MBO and with operations bind the BAPI/RFC which you want to and it will not be needing any output parameters.

It will work perfectly fine.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks can you tell me this in steps, how is this possible without a RFC/BAPI the creation of MBO.

Thanks

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

You can create an SQL based MBO and then on that MBO bind Operations which call your respective BAPI/RFC.

Hope this solves your doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

For such BAPIs scenario, you'll need to write custom BAPIs with export parameters.

You cant call the BAPIs without export parameters in SUP, because this export parmaters enable the MBOs to retreive the data from BAPI.

Regards,

Shrikant N