Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plants

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

DP guys make basic master data product and location via CVC.... Are there any other option  by which i can create location and product in APO without using CVC since i am a PPDS guy i need basic master data like product, location ,PPM to work on PPDS..my objective is to transfer planned orders alone from r3 to APO via CFM1  and rest of the other players like product location brand production version i want to create by myself in APO ...i can create production version equivalent with SCC03 as PPM 's but how do i go about creating other players like product and location.

good to hav ur inputs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

It is unclear why you would want to create these objects from within SCM, but transfer the transactional data from ERP.  Most companies transfer all the Master data from ERP, using the core interface transactions.  This is the standard solution, and you should adopt it unless there is a compelling reason not to.

Anyhow, all of these objects you mentioned except PDS can be created in SCM.  Look at the Master data menu right after you log onto the SCM system.  SAP Menu > APO > Master Data. All the objects you mention have a 'create' transaction there.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)