cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metrics Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the relevant customization for Metrics management. I dont require the values to be calculated by the system so i havent created/asssigned any key figures.

I am not able to view the Metrics in the Deliverables screen. Have gone through some of the posts but dint help.

Help pls

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I don't know what extent you have done customizing. Keeping that in mind, I hereby suggest you some settings, which you might have missed to do in SPRO.

Once you do the relevant settings in Metrics Management context. You will have to assign created Metrics group to the appropriate "Portfolio Type", in which you want to see the Deliverables.

Hope this helps you. Write me if needed.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Firstly thanks for your response.

The assignment of Matrics group has to be done on "Portfolio Item Type" I think and not on "Portfolio Type".

I have done the following customization

Define Metrics groups

Define Currency

Define Metrics

Define Metrics value types

Assign Metrics Value Type to Metrics Groups

& Assigned the Metrics group to Profolio item type

Am i missing something here or is it something related to customizatoin of "views/subview" or "authorizations"?

I already have SAP_BPR_ALL role attached to my ID.

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Yeah, you 're absolutely right. That Metrics assignment to the portfolio has to be done at Item Type level. I mentioned it wrong. I have done this & worked fine for me.

I think you have followed the correct steps. For that it should work fine. Still if its not showing means, I guess you have to check the "Object Type"  you defined in the "Define Object Type" context. There you have to assign the "RIH(Item)" as your object type.

If you had missed this step, do it & check. It'll work fine.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Santhos;

I have the same problem, I can't see the metric in the Portfolio Item Dashboard.

I do all the configuration with the "RIH" object type and in Dashboard put the "RPH" object.

Best regards.

Mariano