cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Modification/Registration Via Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want a workflow to be initiated when a supplier changes information and submits it or when a supplier registers via supplier self registration URL which we would provide. workflows are working fine when those things are being done by buyer with supplier admin role.But once a supplier changes information and its supplier document type has phase configuration attached then the supplier is not being visible under Supplier Management to Do List Channel and I am attaching the proper UI information to the supplier type when i am using ui,ui2,ui3 etc,,

The supplier is getting visible when there is no phase configuration attached. I am working on 7.0 sp3

Any pointers to solve my issue wud be gr8..

Thanks,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is standard behaviour in SAP Sourcing. I know it is strange but when a phase configuration has been linked to a supplier type and that supplier modifies his information, it will not be visible in the To-Do List. However it will be visible in the 'My Supplier Workflow Activities - For Manual Phase change' channel.

This channel will mix both new registrations and modifications and therefore is not very user-friendly.

Kr,

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bram ,

Thanks for letting me know its standard behaviour,

but Bram coming to your second point when the supplier modifies his information and if that supplier is attached to phase configuration , I am still not finding the supplier in My workflow activities. Do we need to create a document security template to that or add any default collaborators to existing security template?.. I have unchecked auto navigation in supplier type.

Thanks

Uday.

Answers (0)