cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Learn SAP SD from starting . But working in SAP SD CTM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks in advance. Myself Tamilmani and working as a SAP SD CTM for Milk Products leading company in Chennai. Letme me share my experince with you briefly. I have done My MBA in 2007 and started working as a Recuiter in Reputed organization for 3+ yrs. That time i got interested into SAP and i choose SD as my passion. Then learned SAP SD in chennai for 6 months. I got a job for working as a SAP SD CTM.

Implementing activities;

I started gaining knowledge about SAP ASAP project activities, configuration, preparing ODR's for cusomization and reports, Business blue print approvals from BPO's, once done new business process testing in training client client and provide demo to BPO's then give suggestions if any, finally preparing for unit testing and integration testing. Before go live verified and uploaded master datas into quality then production server.  Done go live activities like cutoff, opening balance upload, preparing SD Teams and providing training about SD Process, authorization issues and reports. 

Implementation Roles:

Participated on analyzing the business processes, requirement gathering, As Is and To Be Processes with consultants

Finding GAP's and Preparing ODR's.

Done analysis on Blue prints and getting approvals from BPO's.

Done UAT on every business process and approvals.

Under gone the Unit testing, Integration Testing.

Prepared user-training manuals. Prepared Documentations (user manuals, training documents)

Preparation and Maintains of customer master, Material Master,condition Master, Route Master and Customer Material info records.

Maintenance of Basic functions /Determinations

Number ranges for customer masters

Condition Master (Price)

Inquiry,Quotation,Sales Order ,Outbound Delivery, Posting Goods Issue

Shipment Document (For Delivery Supply)

Customer Returns/Replacements.

Invoice Cancellations.

Pricing Determination (condition tables, condition types, access sequence)

Sales/delivery/billing documents, Item categories and schedule line categories.

Support Roles:

Post-implementation support for numerous issues with END Users in SD and cross-functional applications.

Working on small enhancements and incidental tickets.

Working with cross Functional Consultants.

Supporting order-related issues.

Resolving delivery-related Issues

Reason why i am here is,;

Still i'm not satisfied about the knowledge what i get it so for about SAP SD. I am looking for all your supports. Kindly helpme out about learn Sales domain knowledge and how it get related to SAP SD.

Regards

Tamimani L, Chennai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I like to know

* What is MIGO and MIRO

* Difference between MIGO and MIRO

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tamilmani,

- Try using minimum number of words.

"Effective" and succinct communication is a must for a consultant.

- It is difficult to find out, what help you want?

The scope of the below sentence is very broad. It might make it difficult to give you some suggestions.

Please ask in more specific manner, if possible.

Kindly helpme out about learn Sales domain knowledge and how it get related to SAP SD.

- Processes: Learn the various sales processes provided by SAP e.g. return process, credit memo process, free of charge delivery process. Compare the various configuration in processes e.g.

- which of these processes has delivery & how / where to configure that in SAP

- which of these processes has billing document & how / where to configure that in SAP

etc. etc.

- Master data: In CMR, understand what is the meaning of the various fields e.g. Incoterms, Payment terms, delivering plant, customer account assignment group etc.

Same thing for MMR

- Answer questions in SD forums: this shall help discuss & clear concepts

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post this question at the career center at http://scn.sap.com/community/career-center

or request moderators to move to this forum.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

first you check rules of scn you shouldn't post this type of information here pl avoid posting this type of threads