cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport SC currency to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement that turns obligatory create PO's in same SC currency. However the system change automatically PO currency to the currency of user company.  ( im working in SRM 7.0)

For example:

- Vendor with USD currency;

- User that create SC associated in PPOMA_BBP to one company with EUR currency;

- SC created un USD currency;

- PO generated in EUR;

I have implemented BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and although i change the currency, the system change again the currency to EUR.

I want to avoid create enhancement implicits.

Does anyone know how can I implement this requirement with a standard solution?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SRM 7,implicit enhancement needs to be used.Se below thread for details;

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3226847

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unfortunately i just can find a solution with an enhancement implementation. ( Include LBBP_PD_SCF42 in FORM GET_PO_CURRENCY )

If someone knows other way please share. It not makes sense the system not give the possibility to put in PO the SC currency without an enhancement...at least one BADI should give this possibility.

Thanks to all,

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currency in Shopping cart is taken from user attributes in Org structure. Please check following link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Shopping+Cart+total+value+is+not+displayed+with+the+same+it...

But when a PO is generated, currency is taken from vendor currency. You can check the vendor currency from Business Partner Maintenance or you can also check table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 for the particular Vendor/ Porg combination.

However if you have a contract as Source of supply in SC for the vendor, then the currency is taken from the Contract.

So in your case if Vendor currency is USD for the particular Purchase org and if you are not using contracts, then PO must be generated in USD.

Please check.

Thanks,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushil,

Thanks, your answer was very usefull. I realized that the system get the currency from vendor of purchasing group organization instead of get the currency from vendor of Company code that i put in SC.

For example, I have the same vendor created in 2 companies:

- Company A with USD currency

- Company B with EUR currency

- In SC i put company code A, and associate to a an purchasing group of company B;

- The system pick currency of purchasing group.

Just with enhancements i could put the SC currency in PO?

Thanks Regards