cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP disaggregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a situation, where a characteristic 'CHAR1' has two values 100(indicating active) and 200(indicating inactive). when i load the selections and input the values for a key figure at  total level i.e.(100 & 200) the a part of the value is getting dissaggregated to the inactive cvc too.

when i make an explicit selection of 100 i.e. active and input the values,it works fine..but i want to have the same when i put the values at the total level i.e.

when i put the value at the total level as above i want the entire value be shown for 100 i.e. active, i donot want a part of the value disaggregated to 200 i.e. inactive how to achive this..

please share your ideas..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

You'll need to configure the disaggregation type of the key figure in your planning area.

This could be done in /sapapo/msdp_admin.

According to your requirement, maybe you can consider using key figure type P (based on another key figure) or I (Pro rata, except for the initial disaggregation, which is based on another key figure). Then you use proportional factor to make sure the value entered at total level is only disaggregated to the CVCs where CHAR1 = 100.

Best Regards,

Ada

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreeyath,

Just wanted to clarify how are you setting the total values at Keyfigure Level

when you have two Chars 100 and 200 selected in the shuffler.

Are you using any other common Characteristics???

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreeyath,

Just wanted to clarify how are you setting the total values at Keyfigure Level

when you have two Chars 100 and 200 selected in the shuffler.

Are you using any other common Characteristics???

Regards,

Anurag