cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want change WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on idoc to soap scenario Asyn.  in idoc we have added some fields at header level and segment will get repeat more than 1 time means occurance of that is 0 to 9999. at target side I have WSDL strcuture in which I have mapp this segment with fields. I have add all the fields in target side. but not able to make one new o to unbounded node complex type under which all the fields come and I can map this to idoc.how I can achive this

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, when you have to add some new fields on the receiver side, they should generate you a new WSDL that you reimport to PI. Then you will be able to adjust the mapping accordingly.

Regards,

Greg

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>but not able to make one new o to unbounded node complex type under which all the fields come and I can map this to idoc.how I can achive this.

If you are consuming third party wsdl, it is better to let the target system to modify and provide the changes to you.  You should not modify the structure definition and it will not work. Making modification is easy.. Though you can export the wsdl to notepad and modify the occurence and re-import it. But I would not recommend it.