cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales Pricing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an access sequence of customer/material and material for applying discounts.  The exclusive flag is set on.

I have my data set up like below

Customer/material Scale

Cust#1/Material#1       From 5 cases $10.00 discount

From 10 cases $15.00 discount

Material Scale

Material#1                      From 1 case $5.00 discount

From 5 cases $7.00 discount

From 10 cases $10.00 discount

From 20 cases $12.00 discount

My problem is if "Cust#1/Material#1" orders 1 case he is getting a zero dollar discount and the discount at the material level is never searched for.  I would like to set up the system to keep searching the access sequence if a discount of zero is returned.

Best price is not an option as I never want Cust#1 to receive over a $15.00 discount. 

Maintaining the 1 case scale at the customer/material level is also not an option as it would be a maintenance nightmare.

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best price is not an option as I never want Cust#1 to receive over a $15.00 discount.

With your current set-up, it looks only option is to use condition exclusion in pricing. With this, it won't cross $15.00 for the customer. Check the path SPRO->sales and distribution ->basic functions -> pricing ->condition exclusion.For details check the web, for example http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/93/743483546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have set up 2 pricing procedures for our customers.  "Pricing procedure 1" has exclusive indicators set on(1st discount found), "Pricing Procedure 2" has exclusive indicators set off(with an exclusion group so customers receive a single best price). 

In regards to "Pricing Procedure 1", is their any way to have system search further accesses if discount returned from sequence(cust/material) is zero, as in below if "Cust#1" orders 1 case of "Material#1", I would like "Cust#1" to receive a $5.00 discount from access sequence 20.

Customer/material Scale  - access seq 10

Cust#1/Material#1       From 5 cases $10.00 discount

From 10 cases $15.00 discount

Material Scale - access seq 20

Material#1                      From 1 case $5.00 discount

From 5 cases $7.00 discount

From 10 cases $10.00 discount

From 20 cases $20.00 discount

Material#2                      From 1 case $1.00 discount

From 5 cases $2.00 discount

Thanks very much for your reply.        

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks solution is possible.

In the access sequence of customer+ material remove check on the Exclusive indicator. Then in the next step material specific add a requirement, only if previous step is equal to zero, execute. Discuss with an ABAP'er who can help with this. The routine has be developed in t.code VOFM and needs to be assigned in this step.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I will give it a try

Answers (0)