cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy summarized inspection results from lot with 89 origin and containing inspection points to 04 origin

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are recording inspection results for 89 origin lot with inspection points. When we are trying to copy the same to a lot with 04 origin, we want the summarized result for each characteristic to be offered for copying.

The 89 lot's result display at lot level is showing the summarized result for all the inspection points and we want that value to be copied only. But while copying to the 04 lot, system is proposing all the inspection points recorded against the 89 lot and out of these any one inspection point's result can only be copied.

How to address the requirement, please help.

Regards

Sm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not thing you can copy results from all inspection points at a time.System will ask you to select one logically ,as how does system know that what are all inspection points are created for 04 .

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Sorry for my late reply.

Since the 89 lot is being summarily valuated by system, i was thinking that logically a summarized proposal should also be available in some way while copying to the 04 lot. If system knows how to valuate the lot summarily, proposal to copy the summarized result for each characteristic should be one of the alternatives proposed by the system while copying.

That was how i was looking at it till now.

Regards

Sm.

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any advice?

Regards

Sm.