SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc is not generating through WPMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i am facing the problem when executing the tcode wpma then idoc is not generating

the problem is:

In TCode: WPMA(Direct Request for POS Outbound) i gave the details of 'Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Store and one Article number'

when i am executing this, then it is showing IDoc is not created, no messages needed that's it.

In partner profiles(WE20) i maintained the message type ARTMAS and basic type ARTMAS02 by creating a portnumber.

But when i am sending other details of sales, store, channel no., article no. which i was given in WPMA then IDoc is generating

the problem is for particular sales org'n, channel, store and article no. only

i also executed the WPER(POS Interface) to check what the error is there also it showing the outbound messages communication is successful

the main problem is IDoc is not generating

i also attached when i executed the BD86 TCode

i am also attaching the screens plz observe that

Kindly give me suggession what i have to do

2 REPLIES 2

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to check the settings, you can give transaction WPER2 a try to see, if something is missing.

Regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

You can check the POS Tab in WB03 for your store 8101,and check whether POS Outbound profile and Assortment List Profile are properly maintained.

Check the POS Outbound Profile whether it has all the relevant condition types(under Condition type Group) Sales and Distribution ->POS interface ->Outbound ->Maintain Profile for POS Outbound

Check the Assortment List Profile and check the parameters of the AL profile,with AL appicl.mode may be with 2 or 3 and Sorting procedure - preferably 6(or 4 and 5 as well)..

Also you can change the Date Valid from and reprocess using WPMA transactions.

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.