Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount column in settlement rule

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i am creating project by cj02 and when i want to create settlement rule for a wbs element, the amount column was invisible. when i click configuration icon in settlement rule window ( as the screenshot) ,the table settings i found the radio button is triggered for the Amount field as invisible .I un-checked and saved. And again when i check, the Amount column is invisible and the radio button is again triggered automatically. can anyone let me know how i can get the Amount column. Please find the attachment for clear idea.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ks24
0 Kudos

Hi all,

above reported problem can be fixed by changing the settlement radio button from "Line item settlement and list of Origins" to "Summary settlement"

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

At last found some other way, I am able to view Amount column in Maintain settlement rule by creating new investment profile with settings as summary settlement & the Amounts column checked,and assigned to the existing project profile.

Its working fine for new projects,but unable to view for existing projects? The new investment profile settings are not working for existing projects. Any idea how to apply for the existing Projects with same project profile?

Thank you,

Karthik

Message was edited by: Karthik K

Message was edited by: Karthik K

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I think the changes you have made wont work in existing projects perhaps it is SAP std. As, I have also faced and done such changes which were irrelevant to existing projects but they work for newly created projects. For. Ex. User Status config. & Network profile changes etc. May be it can work for Projects in CRTD mode but you can give it a check. Well, hope for the best.

Regards

Ankur

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Go to Create Settlement Profile in SPRO and uncheck all the selected indicators like Validation, % Settlement etc. Only select Amount Settlement, you can see the Amount column in the settlement rule.

Regards,

MRD

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I checked as you said,even though its not visible. Thank you for the support.

Regards,

Karthik

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any help regarding this issue...I even checked with my Abaper, but no use. Can one let me the resolution of this. For other Investment project I am getting the Amount column, but where as for the customer project the Amount column is invisible.

Please show me the way how to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Karthik.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

As per above discussions,I think there are following two possibilities of your issue:

1. Settlement profile-> amount settlement check box, as per Gokul's suggestions.

2.Any 'Screen or Transaction Variant' may be there. Check with your basis guy if there is any variant(created through SHD0) exists for the screen (Program Name=SAPLKOBS, Screen Number=0130)

please check & revert.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settlement profile that you are using and see if the check box for Amount Settlement is ticked.

If its not ticked please tick the check box and see if it helps.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for the information, but the Amount settlement check box is ticked in settlement profile which we are using for the particular project. Can you please help me in this?

Regards

Karthik.