cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM - /SCWM/QINSP empty when launched

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm trying to set-up a basic counting process (QM not inventory) in EWM.

HU warehouse task is created as well as a count document (am I suppose to get an inspection document also ?).

When I launch tcode /SCWM/QINSP for the counting work center, I get an empty screen...

What's missing ?

Regards,

Bahia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

might be program error? check OSS Note 1067134 - Various problems when counting (quality check)

Regards,

matthias_keller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bahia,

Probably the quality inspection is not configured properly. With EWM 7.02 there is a preconfigured process delivered that includes also quality inspection. It is not exactly for counting preconfigured but might give an idea of the concept for configuring the quality inspection.

Here is the link to take a look at the process: http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2012/helpdata/EN/cf/4583c77cef4adaa3eb684de0b41b89/frameset.htm

Here you find the configuration of the quality inspection within this process:

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2012/helpdata/EN/90/57c53ba0ff427aa1937472aaba5e32/content.htm

Best regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahia,

Adding to Mahesh Comment - Check where HU is lying, Storage type,storage section.

Check if this st. type, & st. sec combination is assigned to work center that you are entering initially in /SCWM/QINSP.

If HU is not available there, then move it manually using WPT and then check.

Thanks,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

My HU is in the bin CNT2 (which has storage type 8020).

This bin (CNT2) is linked to the WorkCenter CNT.

Still whaen I launch /SCWM/QINSP for the counting work center CNT, I get an empty screen...

Any ideas please ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check work centre layout & work centre settings in spro.

thanks,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your assignment of storage bin and work center in work center attribute from SAP menu.

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It workd with process oriented storage control ,  I believed you have carried out all those steps & also created the work centre for Quality & count.

PLease check the work center layout & defination. You might have defined diffenerent storage type & WPT in work centre

thanks,

mahesh