cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ40 unit costing PS01- where is the distribution key?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wants to do planning in CJ40 with the costing variant button. My problem is that the planned values is in all years in january.

Have tried to find the configuration that controls the distribution of the costs in time.

The costing variant is defined in trans: OKKT. There lies a timecontrol variable that is defined in OKK6. I tried different values but still all values is booked in january.

Marika Ekedahl, Colada AB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJ40 screen how are you doing the planning? Is it for overall periods or individual years?

Somehow your query is not very clear. Please provide more details.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I go to trans CJ40

I enter a projektnr eg KF.100001 and press enter

I dubelklick on a WBS eg KF.100001.01.01

On the screen i mark a year eg. 2012 and then i click on the button Unit costing (or press F7)

I accept the defaultet costing variant PS01  (is defined in IMG OKKT)

I enter a planning row eg Item cat=V quant=1 pcs     Cost element: 50110     Amount: 12000 sek

I save

i exit the transaktion and answere yes on the save question.

In report S_ALR_87100186 i can se that the planned value 12 000 sek on year 2012 is in Januari.

My projekt was created in aug 2012 and is valid between aug-12 to aug-14.

I would have like to see that the 12000 sek that i planned for year 2012 was distributed over the months (1000 sek/month) and not all of it in January.

Best regards Marika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marika,

Where are you viewing the monthly distribution of costs?I mean which tcode/screen?

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarfaraj,

I use standard sap rapports. eg S_ALR_87100186

Thank you for looking at this problem 🙂

Best regards Marika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marika,

Use detail cost planning or network costing then you able use to distribution key it cannot possible in unit costing.

Regards,

Sarfaraj Ahmad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarfaraj,

I do not want to use network costing. I am already using it for the first years in the projekt but i want the costs for year 5-25 planed on a higher level (=WBS).

In CJ40: If i use deteiled planning, then the planning is done on wbs/COST ELEMENT/year/period. I on the other hand want to plan on item categories like M=material, V=variable, E=internal activity and so on.

It cannot be the final solution that if one planes with costing variant in, cj40 on wbs, all the values always should come in january. There must be a way to distribute the planed cost in time.

Regards Marika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marika,

In unit cost planning we use M=material, V=variable, E=internal activity etc but it is for cost element specific it is not possible for data specific. Use detailed cost planning with grouping of G/L like material, Labour, Overhead etc you get in the report S_Alr_87013544 and as per your requirement cost can disturbed by period wise.

Regards,

Sarfaraj