cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in assignment of activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For default activites like "accept buyoff" it is assigned to activity group "product" only.

But when i try to untick it in "user group maintenance" > permissions, i am unable to and get a pop up saying " activites are assigned to several activity groups".

Not able to resolve this.need help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Just have re-checked it in my system - I can uncheck "accept buyoff" activity.

Please, search for 'accept buyoff' in that browser tab - I believe you will find it in several Activity Groups as pop up states. Double check if it is assigned to several Activity Groups in Activity Maintenance, Activity Groups tab.

The idea is that an User Group should have permission for an activity in all Activity Groups or in none of them. If you try to grant permission for an Activity in some Activity Group but forbid in another Activity Group, that pop up is thrown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It was not assigned to multiple groups but simultaneously 2-3 sessions were On so it was not getting acticated. but finally the problem is solved and i am able to tick/untick actvities in "permissions".

but still my problem exists for My USER and for MY SITE only limited activites are visible. not able to resolve that.

Answers (0)