cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening product for interactive planning creates error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a small problem with interactive planning. As I open a product in one data view it comes nicely with all the values intact and everything. If however I open that same product in another data view I get the following error:

Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40 052)

Long text:

Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40 052)

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM102

Diagnosis

An application program has called a COM routine. During the process, an error occurred.

Procedure

Contact your system administration.

Procedure for System Administration

Contact SAP Service. Specify the application component in which this message occurred.

You should also specify:

• Message number /SAPAPO/OM102
  • Return code 40 052
  • Error code

Error reading data - Planning book cannot be processed further

When I check the error through OM10 it says:

Invalid rule in relationship

( om_ts_relinkonsistentrule )

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_TS052

I made a consistency check to the planning object structure with the Correct error option selected and found that I possibly have duplicate entries in my POS. However I do not know how to proceed and is this even relevant for the above error? How can I correct this invalid rule in relationship error?

Time series consistency check goes nicely through so no problems there (and no, it does not correct the error).

System: SCM APO 5.0, Support Package 15.

Thank you in advance

Br,

Juha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juha,

Please check the following SAP documentation and ensure that all the key figures used for aggregates are present in your data view.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_TS052

Diagnosis

When an aggregate time series was created or a relation between two time series was generated, an invalid rule was specified for networking the key figures.

The most common reasons for this are:

• A key figure for the aggregate time series is not available in all the time series objects to be aggregated.
    • A key figure for the aggregate time series must be created as persistent, although the key figure in the time series objects to be aggregated is defined as non-persistent.

This problem is due to an error in the application.

Procedure

Open an OSS message in accordance with SAP Note 167280.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your quick reply. I read the above documentation but I have to admit I have some gaps in knowledge in this area. Could you please provide more information on how to check the aggregates? I did check that the data views are identical in production environment (working) and in the test environment (not working). What am I missing?

Br,

Juha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Found the problem. Problem lied in a key figure that was incorrectly created and thus few products couldn't handle it correctly. Created the needed key figure again and now it performs correctly.

Thank you for your assistance.

Br,

Juha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juha:

Can you tell me what was incorrect in your Key Figure creation on the below message as I am having the same error and cannot find the issue.

Thanks.

Andrea

Answers (0)