Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection to exchange profile or address- logindata are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to connect PI to ECC.

I have my RFCs working fine. SLDcheck is also showing correct.

Only my SAP_PROXY_ESR rfc which I have created as G type with user id as esr_user and respective password and respective information is not working. the report shows NOT FOUND.

Result of which when trying to type sproxy getting error:configuration for ESR is incorrect.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exchange Profile
- IB-Adress: Exchange Profil, Sektion Connections: com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name
- IB-Port: Sektion Connections: com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport
- Path: Sektion Connections: com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextroot
- User: Sektion ApplicationSystem: com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name
- Password: Sektion ApplicationSystem: com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

Or:

Table SPROXSET (Alternative, primary the Exchange Profile is taken)
IFR_ADDRESS (including host, port, path)
IFR_PASSWORD
IFR_USER

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry. I didnot get you.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SPROXY you have no connection to Respository?

You get anywhere the error msg "No connection to exchange profile or address- logindata are missing"?

Then check out your exchange profile or use instead table sproxset to connect ECC to ESR.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry, but which Txcode should help in checking the xchange profile and instead table sproxset, which t-code should I use to do the connection.

Kindly guide. Thanks

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It s from PI start side -> Administration / Exchange Profile (SXMB_IFR open a browser)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did and do get four options. Under system landscape I have already maintained the ECC systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the same issue. Any inputs???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks issue resolved. RFC password were not correct

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a RFC Connection type of H instead of G and provide the PI integration engine URL path correctly with the PIAPPLUSER roles...and provide this RFC connection in integration engine url configured in SXMB_ADM..

Also check in tcode SLDAPICUST where the host of PI is maintained as primary one..

HTH
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO luck.

THough I presume the connection of SAP_PROXY_ESR should be G type with path prefix as /rep.

Kindly  suggest.