cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point of Access Status in License type Allowed status definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me in understanding the significane of field "Point of Access Status" while we define allowed status of a License type.

I thought if a status# is set in this field for one Allowed status. System would restrict us to move the status of license directly. But it wasn't so.

thanks for ur help in advance.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Point of access status is used to indicate start sequence number of the status can be maintained.

for example:

you have the customizing like this:

sequence number  status point of access      description

1                          0001                                License Created

2                          0002                                License Application Submitted to Authorities

3                          0003      2                        License Application Rejected by Authorities

4                          0004      3                        License Active

5                          0005      4                        License Submitted to Authorities 6                          0006                                License Expired

During changing a license, if you set the status of the license as 0003-License Application Rejected by Authorities, then the start sequence number is 2. So the first status 0001-License Created is disabled, you can not set the license as created. If you set the license as 0005-License Submitted to Authorities, then the start sequence number is 4. the license status 0001,0002,0003 are disabled. you cannot set the license as License created or License Application Submitted to Authorization or Licsense Rejected by Authorities.

Hope this can help you.

BR, Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

Thank you so much . That answered my question and solved my problem.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Answers (0)