cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new movement type created doesnt show up in the F4 help in Mb51

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see the new movement type in the F4 after go into the material document via MB51, I did maintain the help text in OMJJ and allowed transactions

Is there any other place to config for the new movement type to make it available in the F4

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is it appearing on MIGO ?

thanks,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesnt show up in f4 in MIGO as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swathi,

it means something wrong when mvt type is copied.

please create a new one by copying the existing

thanks,

mahesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not required to config to other place.Have you posted any document with new mvt type ?.Please post one document and see in Mb51.

Can you confirm have you copied the mvt type from exisyting one ? or you directly created.If you do not copy then copy from existing one then it should apper in MB51.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I didnt create this movement type ,this is created long back im not sure if they copied from an existing or created a new one.There are few documents posted in MB51 with the new movement type it accepts the new movement type but doesnt show up in F4 help.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems there could be inconsitancy between some tables.I would suggest create a replacement new mvt type copy from stand one then after that block the deffective one.

Or

Write a OSS note to SAP if this is product error then they will correct the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. do you see other standard movement types being reflected on the MB51?

to verify if config entries = report entries in MB51, can you run the investigation below (just trying to isolate the personal list settings)

spro > MM > IM and physical invty > copy, change movement types

1. select field selection movement type in view cluster maintenance

2. once in determine work area, press F4 to see if number of config entries = to MB51 F4 entries.

=====

in addition to the investigation above,

you can proceed by comparing this custom movement type config (with issue) and compare with the reference original movement type (it was copied from)

OR

create a custom movement type with an exact copy of any existing movement type (that shows i MB51) - if this new custom movement type (you created now) shows in MB51, then issue can be isolated that the copy config of movement type (with issue) has missing copied config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i compared the F4 of the config it showed all the movement types but the F4 in MB51 doesnt show that many entries.