cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the steps to follow to access webdypro component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Still now we are working on normal ABAP, Now i have requirement in webdynpro and adobe forms,

when ever iam creating webdynpro component iam not able to  see view controller layout tools or layout,

for this i have installed JAVA in my system even though iam not able to work it out,

how to get access to work on Adobe forms and web dynpro.

One More Query I have,Is it possible to integrate with EP that any normal Smartform which is created using Tcode

SMARTFORMS .

Please Let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

For webdynpro Component first you have to activate some services in SICF transaction and also you have to set application server and host in your system drivers file. i am going to explain how you will do configuration in your system.

First Step.

Start->Run->type drivers->click on Host->select notepad option

write your application server name than give the local domain and give SAPTRANSHOST

111.121.1.34     sap22.localhome.com     SAPTRANSHOST.

2nd Step.

execute SICF transaction

after that click on default host

than select SAP->BC

activate all services one by one .

now you can see proper layout. when you will create wd application first time it will ask user name password when you click on view you have to give your sap lonon password.

Regards,

--S--

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done all the corresponding changes which u have mentioned,even though iam not able to access webdynpro View controller layout.I have installed JAVA,is there any difference between normal JAVA and SAP JAVA application server.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Java has nothing to do with this.  It isn't a requirement of the View Editor.  The View Edtior preview and tools pallet are web pages and do not require Java.  More likely you have some problem access the host of the ABAP web server itself.  Have you tried to just run an example WDA?  You can completely build a WDA without the View Preview and Pallet.  Everything can be done via the UI element hierarchy on the right side of the screen.