cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Business Blue Print,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Masters,

I am a certified FI consultant and new to Solution Manager.

I am under impression that if entire business process is fed in SAP Solution Manager the software itself will generate Business Blue Print (BBP) documents.

Kindly correct my understanding if so required or please guide me how to use SAP solution manager in generating BBP documents.

Regards

Chirag Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Yes, Solution manager is a Project management tool which helps you in handling Implementation Project, Manintenance Project, Upgrade project and more. Before you generate the Business Blue print make sure you have uploaded all the scenario specefic and Business process specific Business process procedures documents in the transaction Solar01 and from the menu=>Blueprint=> generate Blueprint Document you can generate and print your Bueprint. Dont forgot to Run macro after generating the BBP Document.

Refer to this link BBP.

Hope this help to understand the Business Blue Print.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Thank you for the reply.

Is it possible for a certified consultant to have online access to SAP solution manager?

Regards

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Request you to go through my another question @ http://scn.sap.com/thread/3231278

Looking forward to have solution.

Regards

Chirag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, solution manager generate business blue print document for you.

Please refer this Create Business Blueprint Document (SAP Library - Working with Projects)

are you looking for this?

Please check

Thanks

Jansi