cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Folks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st report.

I need to run a report that asks me only the sold to number.

the report should tell me what pricing is set up for the customer. Do they have ZHIP ZPRO ZPSR and what key combo.

This report should include all prices as well and units of measure.

Due to the business demands and needing so many differnet pricing conditions we need to be able to see at a high level each condition the customer has.

2nd report

I need to run a report that asks me only the pricing criteria IE ZHIP

the report should tell me what customers are set up for that pricing and what key combo they are using.

Regards

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned above, both of the reports can be made available using t.code V/LD. To create new reports use t.code V/LA and to change V/LB.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try standard price report in V/LD.

You can also built one according to your requirement in V/LA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

First report is technically not possible.The reason for that is :

Pricing may be maintained for a material or for a sales org or for a division or for a distribution channel or for a customer group or for a Price list type etc......

There are many fields avaialble on which pricing may come in the sales order.  hence when we take the report, we cannot read all the condition types.

If all the condition types, that you need are having Customer as one of the access, then we can extract that data.  But here also, it may or may not work.  This data may be there in the second access, whereas in the 1st access of the condition type, a different price is existing with out customer.

hence this is not possible.

Coming to the second report, If you are planning to execute a report basin on a condition type, yes you can do the same. 

a. You need to check the access sequence for the condition type

b. read all the tables in the access sequence

c. read all the valid records from those table (each access will  be one table starting with A)

Hope this clarifies

Regards

Raju