Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With proxy namespace "xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ECP:/***"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

scenario: Proxy-->XI-->file

Error:

Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns1:MTXGDOrdersConsolidate/Filename. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

I tested the payload and it was successful in the mapping.I guess there is a problem with the namespace. I am testing it in production support (X env) however the Proxy namespace which I am getting from the R3 system is of production.

Wrong: - <nm:MTDFGOrders xmlns:nm="urn://xyz.com/BHYT" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ECP:/1SAI/TASBA1238D946972571B052:702">

Right: <nm:MTDFGOrders xmlns:nm="urn://xyz.com/BHYT" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ECX:/1SAI/TASBA1238D946972571B052:702">

<Filename>SAPdss.csv</Filename>

We regenerated Proxy,checked SXMB_ADM,SM59,SLDAPICUST, we are not finding any mismatches.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

The proxy generation puts the SID in a part of its namespace, but this namespace doesn't affect to the payload.

I tested the payload and it was successful in the mapping.I guess there is a problem with the namespace.

How have you done the test?, you should take the payload from the SXMB_MONI of your ECC for do a more realistic test.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a really strange one...

To me this looks like a Basis issue. What is the X environment & how was it created? Was it a system copy of production? It looks like there is still a reflection of the production SID in the X environment.

If that's the case, it's probably something Basis should look at.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Although trivial but:

How about the interface design? Is the namespace used in the interface design correct? Because as the proxy structure is generated out a message interface, it makes sense if check there as well.

Keep me posted.

Regards,

V J