cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd masters i have one doubt pl explain ...

I Have one doubt why user cant create billing if order qnty is not equal to delivery and pgi

some times may pay money and take items later ( partially ) but he needs billing now only

it is common issue in real time scenarios

pl explain why we cant create

ex : i payd full amount for 100 televisions and i want billing now only but 50 tvs once and left 50 tvs next day

then what should w do

thanks a lot

i hope the dynamic answer from u

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cash sales implies, the product ordered in the sales order are to be picked and billed immediately. If the customer wants to pick next day, then create the order for 50 complete the process and then next day create order for 50 and complete the cycle.

If you still feel, in normal scenario, partial picking is possible, then go with normal sales process.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you had created SO for 100 units and the customer has paid for the full amount, and wants delivery in two steps.

You can use Order Related Billing for these transactions. By creating Billing from SO you will get Invoice for 100 Units for Full value and you can do Partial Delivery from the SO for 50 Units for 1st Day and rest units for next day.

Check settings in VOV8 for Order Related Billing and maintain Copy Control settings in VTFA for the same.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to bill for the quantities that are not delivered, try creating the invoice with reference to the sales order.