cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table, fields indicating for number of distribution rule groups for WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, Could you give me which table, fields indicate for number of distribution rule groups for WBS? My question is, because during executing transaction cjic, I have error "Maximum number of distribution rule groups has been reached". I would like check it for another WBS.

Rgds, Stenwa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

Check your settlement profile:

SPRO->IMG->PS->Costs->Automatic & Periodic Allocations->Settlement->Settlement Profile->Create settlement Profile. here you select the relative profile for ex. Network-> ctrl+shift+F2.

Here, you can see the field "Max.no.dist.rls" .

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I have 100. Is it mean I can settle only 100 group?

Technical restriction is:the maximum number of distribution rule groups allowed is 999.

My prblem is  : I want find SAP tables of it information and earlier find info, how rules group is setted for my WBS. If it is close to 999 I have to create new WBS, SAP recommend it.

Rgds, Stenwa

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

Please check SAP Note 976559 & 483600 and follow the link given below:

http://www.stechno.net/sap-notes.html?view=sapnote&id=483600

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I've known this notes. I deal with this problem.

But my question is another. I would like to know the connection between  tables, fields of table corresponding with it. I would like to read in table how many distribution rules group has my WBS. For example if it will be about 990 I have to be carefull not to exceed 999, because i will be have error and  I must create new WBS.

Rgds, Stenwa

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

You can check this number using Transaction SE16 to call table COBRB and entering '999' as the selection criterion for the field LFDNR .

The distribution rules for the actual settlement can be repaired with report RKACOR15.

The report has the parameter P_TEST which determines whether or not a test run is being dealt with. Run the report first with P_TEST = X in order to view the results. To implement the final repairs to the splitting rules, you must start the report with P_TEST = ' '.

Along with it please check SAP Notes 31721,86595, 65387 .

From SAP Note 31721 "

Fields COBRB-BUREG and COBRB-LFDNR in the ABAP/4 Dictionary with the data elements BRSRG and BR_LFDNR are numerically defined with three digits.

The restriction has also a technical background:

Orders or projects with a lot of totals records and line items reduce  the performance, for example, for the settlement or in the information system.Since the number of distribution rules also determines the data volume, the number of the rules is data volume, the number of the rules is limited. This should prevent the order or the WBS element from becoming so large that no useful

runtime can be achieved anymore when processing the object.

"

Hope it helps,

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur !

You’ve help me a lot. It’s it what I’ve expected. I've read notes.In report  RKACOR15  I have answer: no object found.

Now I've created query with information how many rules contain WBS... to avoid  overcrowding.

My second question. What’ mean in spro field "Max.no.dist.rls"?Mine is 100. What will be if I set =999?

Regards, Stenwa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

Normally,when you perform the CJIC  Successfully, you will  get a  message as AW-504 for distribution rules it will be saved in T100 table.So you can check the entries in that table ,Kindly check and let me know..

By

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

My message is: 803 Maximum number of distribution rule groups has been reached.I've written about it in my first post. Maybe I don't understand your question ?

I've explained my problem in post to Ankur

Rgds, Stenwa