Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach external jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing File to File scenario using java mapping in process integration 7.3
In that i am using cryptographic library provided by bouncy castle to decrypt the xml content.
I am using two jar file   bcmail-jdk16-145.jar  and  bcprov-jdk16-145.jar When i am importing it as Import Archive it is giving warning as both the jar contains same
file BCKEY.DSA and BCKEY.SF  and that is why causing error java.lang.SecurityException: JCE can not authenticate provider

I tried another way i added this in class path of  VMinvironment but is giving error

please help me to resolve this issue

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

It seems both jar files contain same class file hence is the problem. When you are compiling the source file  add these jar files to the project build path. Try compiling the code check if there is any error or not. I guess there will be no error. Now export only the source java file and corrosponding class file and put them in a jar file say A.jar. Put this jar file in a separete folder in your local system. In the same folder extract contents of bcmail-jdk16-145.jar  and  bcprov-jdk16-145.jar. You will find new folder structure is formed say folder B,C. Now extract the contents of A.jar in the same folder. Now put al the class files, extracted folders(B,C) , source java file into a ZIP file and import the same into PI server.

Hope in  this way you will be able to avoid the error. In case you find same error again, find the class files causing conflict in specific location within B and delete them.Again zip and import the same into PI server.

Regards

Anupam