cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To keep the routes and its duration, shipping point  and its pick pack duration sync withh ecc, we are developing a program. So in my case i will use tvro table to capture the route and its times and throught rfc call we need to publish in APO. but my querry is, how to manage the delta. That is, first time it will publish all the routes and times then the next day, assume only 2 routes were created in ECC, now the program should capture only those two routes and transfer to APO. Can someone suggest if they have done this development before. i want a suggestion where the program picks only the delta. coz i dont want to delete all the routes and create it again every day. Suggestion whether we can use change pointers here, if yes how? pls help.

Regards

Shruths

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shruthi,

Please refer SAP Note#362020.

Objects (ECC)                   Transfer Method                                                           Objects (APO)

Shipping point (TVST)       SAP note 362020 Program ZZRFCCUSTCOPY      /SAPAPO/TVST  

Route (TVRO)                   SAP note 362020 Program ZZRFCCUSTCOPY      /SAPAPO/TVRO

Thanks

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to do a gatp check with loc subst and cps scheduling.

In the cps scheduling for transit time, I'm maintaining route, MOT and plant as condition record fields for both duration and calendar schema.

When an SO is created in ecc, the route value for the original delivery location is used in the substituted location also during the gatp check and cps scheduling happens based on the original route value and not as per the route value of the substituted location. But my route values are different for these locations as per the dest ctry/recv ctry/ship cond/trans grp in ecc.

How do we handle this situation?

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK...I finally figured it out.

Thanks,
Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We are also having a same issue

As original delivery location is used in the substituted location during the gatp check and cps scheduling happens based on the original route value and not as per the route value of the substituted location.

Can you please help us on the same and provide us witha  solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silpa,

You can maintain the condition records with the fields which determine the route value. For example, it could be a combination of destination country, receiving country, shipping condition, transportation group. Then you don't need the route field in the condition record.

Regards,

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Silpa ,

Have you got solution for the above requirement. we are also facing the same issue.

regards,

Vijayakumar

0 Kudos

Hi Shruths,

actually there is some other stuff to consider - so we have already been developing a service for this requirement.

You can check out a Note in SAP Marketplace

Note 1742449 - SCM Consulting Solution: Delivery Scheduling Integrator

Unfortunately the note has not yet been translated but there is an attachment in EN describing the Service Solution.

In case of questions you can contact me also directly.

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE would be really interested Frank. Can u let us know the commercial part pls