Did you mean: 

Batch Change before GR in sap ewm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need input for following issue , please share your views:

1) Product is batch managed

2) Inbound delivery is created in ECC & available in EWM

3) As product is batch managed without providing the batch number EWM does not allow to do any further transaction

4) Users does not know the batch as Truck/trailer are outside & vendor has not provided any inputs

5) Why system is asking to put the Batch at the time of IBD creation itself ? is there any way to unlock the IBD.

6) We may pass DUMMY so that TU assignment & unloading can happen but the challenge is at the time of GR Batch cannot be changed (/n/scwm/gr) though batch creation icon is available in this t-code

7) there is an option further at the time of PUTAWAY task confirmation we can change the batch using exception code CHBA , but it will backpost posting change to the original warehouse document , in that way search for BATCH & relevant IBD /GR will not happen

even GR print will have batch as DUMMY

Will QIE activation allow us to chnage the batch before GR ?

If yes , process steps will be very helpful.

Thanks,

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not an expert with EWM, but can suggest to have a look at OSS Note 1434169 - Inbound Delivery activation is failed due to missing Batch

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I'm having a similar scenario, I do not think QIE is the solution, I would try to create and assign TU from ECC using integration with LE-TM, and the unloading activity I would use the RF transaction where we have to create the new HU and to write the batch number.

I hope this can help.

rgs,

Ruben Alvarez