Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN JMX1, JEX & JHX1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the issue in Tax Procedure ?

Unable to get the JEX1 & JHX1 into the PO#. only JMX1 is working.

I have maintained the Condition records, tax codes.

Pls advise the settings if i had missed any ?

Regards

S.Patil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are your PO calculating all tax rate properly!

You clearly said the appearance of  JMX1 in PO.

Now check did stastistical condition types JEX1 & JHX1  present with a condition name in following path with your tax procedure where tax condition type represent which sort of tax is for:
SPRO -- > Logistics general -- > tax on Goods Movements -- >India -- > Basic setting -- > Determination of Excise Duty -- > Condition-Based Excise Determination -- > Classify Condition Types

Regards,

Biju K

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinidhi,

Check the following,

1) Condition record validity period in FV13 for JEX1 and JHX1.

2) If you had made continuous changes in tax procedure and condition record, then, in some cases, system takes time to update the changes. Try, after some time or logoff and login again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shailesh,

I checked all the areas are OK.

Any more options...

Regards

S.Patil.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained JEX1 & JHX1 as 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tej,

Let me explain my problem in detail.

If am not wrong i understand that JMOP, JEC1 & JECP are the main tax conditions works as we maintain the records based on the Govt rates. And JEX1, JHX1 & JMX1 are the setoff conditions to capture the tax amount so that later that can be claimed from the Govt.

So here in setoff condition we define the tax captureing %age (Viz., 80%, 60%, 50%...actually i dont have the idea on what basis these vary.!). The balance being transfered on the basic material price which would be sold to the customer.

So while i practise am just checking if the varying the % of settoff conditions will work or not. But to my surprise what ever you maintain the condition %age its default taking 100% (only JEX1 & JHX1).

But JMX1 varies as per the varying %age we maintain.

Attached digi short fyr.

Pls help me.

Regards

S.Patil

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

JMX1, JEX1 and JHX1 are total conditions and should always have 100% value only.

Regards,

Brinda