cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting doc not generated at the time of PGR (Effect of 511 Mtype)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have an issue in our PRD system - one of our sales return PGR document(Exceptional case) in which no accounting document generated during Post goods retrun document.

Actually i ama able to creeate the same in DEV system but want to confirm that this is the reason or i am on wrong track.

As per standard SAP sales return cycle accounting document is exact rverse amount of Original PGI.Our system also have the same behaviour.

where accounting entry with same amount & reverse at PGR with referance to original PGI document.

But for below a particular case at the time of PGR(653 - Mtype) no accounting entry generated.

After doing so many testing i found the one of the reason.

1. Test cycle  -

Fisrt of all i run the normal SO return cycle referance of original billing & system pick the accoutning entry from the original delivery document (PGI accnt doc)

at the time of PGR.

2. Test cycle -

Create the Normal Return sales order up to delivery.

Now for the same Material / Plant / Sloc / Batch - i do the 511 movement type for XX stock.

Then do the PGR(653 Mtype). So here system pick the MAP rate from material master in PGR accounting docuemnt.

Back to PRD issue :

ALso i found that in PRD system for the same Material / Plant / Sloc / Batch - 511 movement is done before the PGR of return delivery.

So when user do the PGR system pick the MAP from material master & at that time MAP was zero in material master.

Can this is the reason or anything else i am missing or there will be required changes in cofiguration.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not clear on the business process. what is the purpose of 511, which is G/I delivery without charge. Then apparently MAP should be zero. Then why you expect value for it?

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement type 653 will create an accounting document.  Check this thread where similar issue was discussed

G. Lakshmipathi