Standard Services Instant Messaging Doesn't Work - Portal 7.3
I have followed this steps:
Activating Services for Real-Time Collaboration in the Ajax Framework Page
1. In the portal, chooseYou reach the Portal Content Studio.
2. In the Portal Catalog, choose.
3. Choose , and then select the All Properties category from the Show Category dropdown list.
4. Choose Modify Properties in the upper right-hand corner of the Property Editor.
5. Activate the Enable Real-Time Collaboration property.
6. Save your entries.
7. To display the page content and layout settings for the Ajax Framework Page, choose Page.
8. Select the AFP Masthead iView, and then choose Open in the context menu.
9. Choose All, and then select the All Properties category from the Show Category dropdown list.
10. Activate the Show Link in Masthead: Collaborate property, and save your entries.
Finally, the portal masthead contains the link for launching the CLP. Also I have activated the RTC service type in the Synchronous Collaboration Framework and configure Real-Time Collaboration.
follow this steps:
1. In the portal, choose
2. Activate the following service types:
- RTC Application Sharing
- WebEx Meeting Center
However, When I try send instant message to other portal users nothing happen. (all users appear online into Portal), But the pop-up window doesn't open.
I review the portal log into NWA and this shows a error:
'Send Instant Message' was launched while SAP Real-Time
Collaboration capabilities are disabled. . Contact your portal administrator for
Please help me.
Thanks in advanced.
I have opened a note to SAP and this is your answer.
I have made some configurations that were missing, now instant messagingworks properly:
PCD Inspector (System Administration -> Support ->Portal
Content Directory -> PCD Inspector).
# Browse into: portal_content -> every_user -> general -> frameworkpage
# Open com.sap.portal.toolAreaiView with option "PropEditor"
# Select the property: "EnableRtcSessionManager"
# Select the link "edit" Change the property value to "true"