cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time-based inspection point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am trying to create inspection points that are generated in an hourly rate. Why is it that it that the system doesn't generate inspection points in my box despite me having maintained the task lists

What could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Routing or Master receipes and mainted the time frequency at header level in tasklist.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already done that. Used Identification for the Inspection Point Field Combination 150

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. What screen you are getting when you double click on operation in Results tab in QA32?
  2. Whether system lets you directly in to the inspection parameters screen instead of putting inspection point identification?
  3. What setting you have maintained in routing header for partial lot creation?

Regards, AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

I have successfully created inspection points. I think it was a qty issue.

I encountered a different issue though. My order is scheduled for several days but the inspection points created are just for one day. How did this happen?

Also, I have never used inspection points before

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you referring start and end dates at production order header level?

• Inspection points based on time relation are creation operation wise
  • Have a look on what start date / time and end date / time each operation has?
  • I try to explain this further.
  1. Production order start date - 30 Aug
  2. Production order end date - 3 Sept
  3. Order has 2 operations
  4. Operation 10 has start and end date as 30 Aug- 30 Aug while 20 has 31 Aug - 3 Sept
  5. In this case if you refer inspection points for operation 10 only then you would observe points created only on 30 Aug

You should refer operation wise inspection points in co-relation with individual operation's start and end dates / time

Regards,

Anand

Answers (0)