Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporation Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a question in transportation Pricing

i have a 2 routes  in which i have 2 deliveries that are to be delivered at 2 different Destination Zones  within the same truck

Ex -

1) I have one Departure Point - Z200000000  ( Warehouse )

2) Two Destination Zones  1) Z200001001 ( Delivery # 1 )  2) Z200001002 ( Delivery # 2 )

Delivery # 1 is to be delivered at Destination Zones  Z200001001 with a frieght Cost of  100 SAR / KG

Delivery # 2 is to be delivered at Destination Zones  Z200001002 with a frieght Cost of  200 SAR / KG

Do i need to mantain a single route and 2 stages in the same route and how should i mantain the Frieght cost for the 2 different Destination Zones

Kindly advise how can i do this

Mohammed Raees

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define this as Single Route and system will take this as two stages.  Your Pricing will be done at stage level, so as you can have different pricing for different deliveries.

You have multiple options in stage determination.

You can Define as :

Plant - Zone1  (1st stage)

Plant - Zone 2 (2nd Stage)

or

Plant - Zone 1 (1st stage)

Zone1 to Zone 2 (2nd Stage)

For this, please assign teh shipment Item categories to Shipment Cost Document at Shipmetn leg level.  So the system will trigger two line items in the shipment cost document and you can have different price for each leg basing on the Transportation Zone.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response,

i have some doubt about the item category assignement and the Leg Determination

i have the pricing at the delivery level ( Total Weight of the delivery - Condition is based on transportation planning point and the destination zone )

1) we are using only truck as the transportation medium ( Please let me know whether i should use the leg determination )

2)  i am using A Shipment Header as the item category ( 0002 ) do i need to include B Shipment Leg ( 0001 ) please confirm

Please find attached the item category assignment that i have done for your kind reference

Kindly advise

Mohammed Raees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Choose 'B' - Shipment Leg omstead of header.  That will create 2 line items in the shioment cost document.  Then you can maintain the Pricing accordingly.

Regards

Raju

Answers (0)