cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when changing Z custom field in SC using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created 5 new fields in the Shopping cart level position.

I'm facing some problems when I try to create a free text SC in SRM 7.01.

I've noticed that when I complete the new fields created in the SC, they appear empty in the BADI  BBP_SC_CHANGE (debuggin internal table it_item). 

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Angel,

Are you referring to BBP_BDI_PD_SC_CHANGE? This is Enhancement spot which is internal before having any data in shopping cart. If you are using this thats the reason you are not getting any data in side the internal table.

Please use BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI with interface BBP_SC_CHANGE.

If you are referring to BBP_SC_CHANGE interface only with BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI then do you see the custom fields it_item? I mean to ask in structure BBPS_SC_ITEM_BADI do you see the fields?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for your answer.

I'm using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI with interface BBP_SC_CHANGE.

Zcustomized fields appears in structure BBPS_SC_ITEM_BADI, but I'm not able to display through debbug the

data entered in the Shopping cart in those fields.

Thank you

Angel

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

1) How did you add those z custom fields on the shopping cart?

Did you go thru spro->.....-> define customer fields at header level(text may not be exact)..

if yes.. then we need to to additional activities.

We need to add those fields by enhancing the Webdynpro of the SC at item level.

We need to add this to the context of the view that you the z fields are placed .

We need to transfer those fields in z custom to the standard structure , by executing this(set_ui_changed_by_flag) post-exit code in the modifyview of the view.

By this , the values in the z custom fields are transferred to the std. structure in the Webdynpro .

Put an external bk-point in change BADI.

Now if you click on save , the control stops at change BADI and if you check the Z fields , they will be filled.

hope this hepls.