Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate agreement is not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

here is my customer problem :

• they create a rebate agreement at the begining of the year with accrual lets say 3%  and amount 3% also
  • they continue issuing their invoices with the accrual rate calculated. at the end of the year
  • they preview the rebate agreement and decide the real amount that will be given to customer according to their sales volume. so they change the accrual value to 4% instead of 3% and the amount to 4% also .

here is the steps i followed :

• i create a rebate agreement ( customer rebate ) using VBO1 , set the condition accrual at 3% , the scale and the material for settelement
  • i created several invoice documents until the scale i enter first is reached
  • i updated the billing documents using (VBOF)
  • i went to view the rebate agreement VBO2 , the sales volume is now current , the amount to accrue is 3% and ready for settelemt
  • now i want to change the accrual rate from 3% to 4%
  • i went again to (VBOF) to update the billing documents , the following message appears ( document 900xxx is aleardy assigned)

i also tried to go to report VOB3 to compare the accrual rate and correct backlogs , it gives me error that no accrual correction is possible

how shall i update the previous documents with the new accrual rate to be calculated ? shall i change only the accrual rate or accrual rate and amount ?  is there is any work around to acheive my customer request ?

Thanks a lot in advance

note : points will be granted

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the SAP note 456458 point 10.

It explains the reason of the message you get in VBOF and how to solve it.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivano

Thanks for ur reply

i checked the note and i have an internal not external number assignment , however in the test mode it displays the old and the new accrual value, but after removing the test check, it gives me the error that the document is already assigned

any suggestions ?

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

that is normal, as the FI document is created only when VBOF is run in update mode.

Are you sure the FI document number range is internal ?

The FI document type is got from field TVFK-BLART in transaction VOFA. If TVFK-BLART is blank, then the FI document type is 'RV' by default.

Please check in OBA7 the number range assigned to it. I'm quite sure it will be external.

If so then the FI document created by VBOF must have a different FI document type, linked to an internal number range.You should specify it in FI-doc.type field of VBOF.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot IVANO , i talked to the FI consultant to check the external number assignment again and it worked in VBOF after uncheck the ( changed agreement) check box it now worked

thanks a lot for your help

Answers (0)