Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple credit management no FD32 is maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a simple credit management.

By sales order type customization- the system will create a warning message (marked "A")

We have a customer that no credit limit is set for him in FD32.

When user creates a sales order for this customer, he gets the warning that his credit exceeded.

Is simple credit work like this? (active even if no FD32 is maintained?)

Is it works only by sales order type, no relation to FD32? (or if no FD32 maintained it means that credit limit=zero?)

I don't know if it related, by we have also OB45 maintained.

To summarize, if I have a customer that we didn't maintain FD32 for him, is he supposed to get this warning or not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all

I will try to summarize:

Although the answers are slightly different, I think the point is - In simple credit control option that we use- we maintained OB45 for the credit management area, this is the default for all the customers who belong there. (even if no FD32 exist for the customer). If for a specific customer I want another default- it is maintained in FD32

The program that was suggested to CHECK_CM is very nice for analyzing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir...

In simple credit check you can give one credit limit for all customers who r belongs to one credit control area, to maintain go to OB45 give credit limit. in simple credit process no need to maintain FD32.

to maintain individual credit limit for a customer you have to maintain automatic credit control. for this you should maintain FD32.

thanks and regards

Yashwanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a special feature in SAP. If you maintain the highlighted data in OB45, the customer credit master record is automatically created with the default values. So if you want the customer to be blocked you can give him a default value of 0.01.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If FD32 record is NOT maintained for a  customer, then system uses the credit limit set in OB45. Try to check the limits by using the program CHECK_CM in SA38 for this particular sales order processing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Try OB45, that will help.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pl comment on my issue plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

You need to maintain the customer to whom you need to give the credit,otherwise it is not possible to maintain credit management.So this setting is to be done in FD32.

OB45 is used to maintain credit control area only.

Thanks

Pavan.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

with out FD32 you can not control the sale order, like exceed error or warring message,

OB45 exceed amount  also it is not working,

you can not control the with out FD32,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have activated Credit Management, then maintaining Credit LImit in FD32 is mandatory. Otherwise, system will consider as zero Credit LImit to Customers.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta