cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how are the condition records maintained in CIN MM different from what we maintain in fv11

Former Member
0 Kudos

how are the condition records maintained in CIN MM different from what we maintain in fv11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

who is responsible for handling the issues related to MIRO...MM or FI consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Your question is little confusing.

As per my understanding, If your tax procedure is 100% condition record based, then only one tax code is created in FTXP. No values are maintained in FTXP.

Then, condition records for different excise duties, vat, cst,, etc, are created in FV11 with the combination of Vendor/Plant/Material.

Whenever you create purchase order, enter tax code V0 & taxes will get calculate as per condtion record.

If helpful, pls award points.

Regds,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually we have v0 code as well as other codes also as vw vn for 4% vat recoverable n non recoverable...n the co0nditons jvrn n jvrd are maintained for it according to the type i.e recoverable or non recoverable...then what is that? n the second question is that the conditons maintained in cin mm configuration are different from what we maintain in fv11...plz help me as i am confused

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

How you are maintaining the tax conditions ?

In FV11, you maintain the relation between condition type, tax code, validity period, tax percentage. Now, when you enter 'Tax code' in PO, system checks for the valid condition records for the tax code, that is, FV11 condition records. Once the valid conditions are found for the tax code (conditions maintained in FV11), that are displayed with percentages in the 'Taxes' tab, under the 'Invoice' tab in PO.

The recoverable (Deductible) and non-recoverable (Non-deductible), depends upon the condition type and account key maintained in tax procedure. For ex. JVRD is used for 'Recoverable' and 'JVRN' is used for 'Non-recoverable'. If you check JVRN condition in tax procedure 'TAXINN' then you will find 'NVV' account key is assigned to the JVRN condition type. From this logic system identifies the 'Recoverable' and 'Non-recoverable' conditions.

FV11 is the main source for the system to find valid condition records for the tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Condition JVRD - is Vat -Deductible -- means, u can take credit & set-off this condtion value. this is non-inventoried.

Condition JVRN - is non-deductible - u can not take credit of the value. The value gets added in inventory. It is inventorized.

Conditions maintained in CIN MM config. are same as of conditions maintained in FV11.

FV11 is to create condtiton record.

Before creating condition record, configuration for these condition type has to be done in CIN MM. ex. Classify cond. types.

Hope this is clear to u.

Regds,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

nilesh ji sending you the creen shot...there are no jvrn n jvrd conditions....why are they not here...dis is confusing me too much..the procedure is taxinn

nilesh ji sending you the creen shot...there are no jvrn n jvrd conditions....why are they not here...dis is confusing me too much..the procedure is taxinn

Former Member
0 Kudos

could not send you the screen shot...you are nt getting my point....why are the condition records maintained in classify condition different from what we maintain in fv11...in fv11 i can see jvrd n jvrn but in classify condition type in cin settings,they are not there

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Don't get confused. If you don't find the 'JVRD' and 'JVRN' conditions in 'Classify condition types' then it is just because of incomplete configuration.

In the 'Classify condition types', you have to maintain these conditions as well as all the tax conditions which you maintain in FV11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you mean to say that the new conditions which you maintain in fv11 for new tax codes cannot be seen in classify condition type in CIN MM....as they are not there in production as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have seen both production as well as development server....the condition is missing in production as well...then where can we view the new conditions in SPRO....

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

What is meant by 'New Conditions' ? You don't create tax conditions on daily basis. These conditions are first defined in tax procedure 'TAXINN'. Then these are maintained in FV11 and need to be maintained in 'Classify condition types' as well.

Conditions don't get reflected automatically in 'Classify condition types' after maintained in FV11. Maitaining conditions in 'Classify condition types' is a one time activity whereas FV11 is need to be done for every tax code.

If you want to check the conditions then check tax procedure TAXINN in OBQ3. Here you will get the list of conditions that you are using in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but sir then why i am nt able to see jvrn n jvrd conditions in classify condition type .....in development as well as production...

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

As i already said, it is due to incomplete configuration.

In 'Classify condition types' click on 'New Entries' and maintain the combination as below,

Procedure    Condition Type    Condition Name

TAXINN          JVRD                RMDAPVAT (A/P VAT RM Deductible)

TAXINN          JVRN                RMNDAPVAT (A/P VAT RM Non Deductible)

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more question plz is CONSUMPTION BASED PLANNING a part of MM consultants profile or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more question plz is CONSUMPTION BASED PLANNING a part of MM consultants profile or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Asking two or more questions in one thread is not as per the forum rules. It may confuse or mislead community members. If you got answer to your question then mark as 'correct answer' or 'assumed answered', it helps community members to find solution. For a new question, post a new thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually mr bijay as i know the conditions maintained in fv11 are relevant in taxinn procedure but why i am confused is bcoz in my company the conditions maintained in cin mm is different what we have maintained in fv11...but the procedure is taxinn...that is why i am very much confused...plz guide me

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are sure about your thread subject !!!!

Tax rate picks from condition record or tax code or from CIN master J1ID depends on what tax procedure you select to use.If you are using tax procedure TAXINN, then system will pick rate from
1.From condition record maintained using tcode FV11( option-1) where tax code play only a artificial key
2. From Tax code ( option -2) where tax rate maintioned in each condition type itself in tax code

If you are using tax procedure TAXINJ where ABAP routines are used as formula ,so then tax rates are calculated from J1ID but tax code play only a artificial key

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Bijay,

My understanding on the CIN,

1) CIN tax rates are flowed into the PO# when we enter the Tax Codes (V1, V2 V3 etc) in the Invoice TAB.

2) According to the tax rates mentioned in the FV11 against the Tax condition w.r.t. tax code the values flow in the PO#.

3) These tax codes are defined at FTXP.

Is my understanding correct ?

am not so clear on the code J1ID ? your help plzzzz.

regards

S.Patil.