cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM-PP: Changes in PP-Order --> Transfer Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a PP-Order, by releasing the TR was created. Then the user noticed that he had to change for one component the storage location: needed to be changed (SLOC in this case not WM-relevant), so that the already created TR is not any longer needed at all.

MD04 works fine, shows immediately the new SLOC.

But my TR is NOT "refreshed": It is furthermore ready to be converted into a TO.  How could I avoid that, is there a possibilty?? If I have plenty of this entries

the user anywhen will not know: this TR I need, that not....if you know what I mean.

Regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Extract TR for that material in LB13

Displayed TR will have TR number and its respective line item

Go to respective line and mark it as processed .

Hope it helps

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

thank you so far....looks not bad:

But, if I am in LB13, I am in a display mode...it s not possible to set to process....isn't it???

Regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom ,

Execute LB11 ( Display TR for material )  and extarct report to an excel which will give you details of TR and its relevant line item for material.

Execute LB02 , navigate to respective line item for material and mark it as processed.

Try and let me know if it works

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

that will work for sure. I thought (what would have been appreciated) it would work from the LB13.

But as this is display-mode, cant run...

Many thx despite

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether we could get that in LB13 .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

If you want to take rid of complete TR then you have to delete it, then the header status of TR will changed and this TR will no more available for TO creation.

But if you want to modify single component from TR from multiple component then you have to delete particular item from TR.

BR

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I believe, you need to mass deletion of TR. There is a way to delete the mass processing of TR  without going line by line. If you want to set their status to "Final delivery" in mass, please try transaction LL01.If you double click on "open transfer requirement" , you will get the list with checkboxes and you can carry out mass processing by selection all.

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not see anyway than to close TR one by one.

Regards,

charu