cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm talking about an Indian Company. We have added a new company code, sales organization against an existing COA and for this new sales organization we have maintained all pricing procedure newly but we are facing a problem while maintaining pricing procedure. Below error message showing for Service Tax and Rounding off condition type which I maintained in new pricing procedure.

"QUOTE

Standard proposal for CTyp JSER Mand = X Req = 010 Basfor = 016 AccKey = MWS

Message no. VT632

Diagnosis

The following settings are proposed in the standard system for this condition type:

• Mand = mandatory
  • Req = requirement
  • Basfor = base value calculation formula
  • AccKey = account key

Procedure

If you are using standard functionality, copy the proposed values into the specified fields.

&

Standard proposal for CTyp DIFF Req = 013, Calfor = 016 Basfor = 004

Message no. VT629

Diagnosis

The following settings are proposed in the standard system for this condition type:

Req = requirement

Calfor = calculation formula

Basfor = base value calculation formula

Procedure

If you are using standard functionality, copy the proposed entries into the specified fields.

UNQUOTE"

Can you please help us how can I solve this problem.

Thanks  in advance and your kind suggestion is highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Finally I've solved the problem of condition type: DIFF. I just maintained my new company code and currency, rounding unit is 100 In the table Ob90.

Thanks again for your kind support and co-operation.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have maintained pricing procedure as attached screen shot, please check whether it is ok or not cause the same way we are working in our existing companies. This Sales Organization we have created newly along with pricing procedures. Not only error message showing but also both Service tax and Rounding off condition types not showing and calculating in sales order.

Looking forward to your further suggestions and help.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in your screen shot , for JSER, DIFF condition not maintain any check like mandatory, manual, statically, and also maintain the alternative calculation type  ,

DIFFRounding Off00

13164ERS

like this you maintain , or based on you requirement, jser condition type activate manual and statistical

0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

In JSER Condition type what you have maintained is correct.

DIFF condition type please select required field and alternative formula you have written a routine(901) please check the routine program is correct,

Please check you have maintained condition record (VK11) for JSER to flow the tax amount in sales order.

Regds

Satish Buddhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Many thanks for your kind support and suggestion. For JSER condition type my problem is solved I'm still struggling with Condition Type: DIFF. Have checked the routine and found ok. I am really in dark as how can I resolve this issue.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

Please check the setting in V/06 for DIFF cond type

It Should be

Cond. class - A

Cond. class - B

Cond.category -L

Rounding rule - A (Based on requirement)

Plus/Minus -  Positive and Nagaitive..

In v/08 Select Statistical with 13 Requirement
Cal Type 16
Base type 4 as mentioned previously

Regds
Satish Buddhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just a information of Standard proposal for configuring the JSER condition type in that step. So you can customize according to your requirement

0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

For Condition type JSER please maintain alternative formula for condition base value (If required) and also maintain account key MSW if its output tax or any Z  account keys created by you for this condition type.

For DIFF condition type please maintain Requirment - 13, alternative formula for condition base value as 16 and condition formula as 4 this is standard setting for DIFFconditin type.

Regds

Satish Buddhar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on you inputs & my understanding, following are my observations:

First you need to maintain condition record for the condition type JSER
Then it should suffice the logic maintain routine maintain in
Req = 010 - Plant is set
Basfor = 016 - Net Value + XWORKD
So, check whether desired Plant is getting determined in sales order.

Similarly, for CType DIFF
it should suffice the logic maintain routine maintain in
Req = 013 - Rounding as perT001R
Calfor = 016 - Rounding the total
Basfor = 004 - Net value + tax
See, of this you should have reference in "From" field to calculated value.
Furthe, get the values for JSER, the error for DIFF will go off.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this is common pricing error ,

when maintain the JSER condition type , then that particular warring message it will come only it is not error , when press enter then it will accept, or you maintain the that particular scquence like mandatory field,  rquirment routine, basefor, calculation type , it is not required then press enter , after that message will gone .

and also same process check the DIFF condition type

please check this