cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns of the individual PO scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured individual PO scenario and i am doing following steps for the same.

Create Sales order.

PR created automatically.

PO creation with the help of PR.

GR and IR processing.

Stock comes under sales order stock.

Creating delivery.

Billing creation.

Now i want to take return of the same.

How i will do that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created return order, return delivery and return billing.

Which movement type i will use to take particular stock under sales order stock at the time of PGR?

is it possible or i will take it into unrestricted and than i will post the same against original sales order with 412 E movement type?

I want to do return to vendor through original PO with 122 movement type and there system asked me for the sales order stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Best process is to create the below process :

Return Sales order - Return Delivery - PGR - Credit Memo.

Now stock will come back into your unrestricted stock

If you want to sent the material back to Vendor, then follow the PO Returns process.

This will send the stock out.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you had processed the Return Sales process, the stock will get updated in your plant, when you complete the PGR

Now if you want to return the material to vendor then you need to follow standard Return PO Process.

ME21N (Select returnable material tick for the line item)>MIGO (With reference to PO- this will reduce the stock in your plant)> VL10B(Generate Delivery with reference to PO)>VL02N (PGI)>MIRO(With reference to PO- to credit the Vendor)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I knew that, but when we will take stock back to plant than chances are there k somebody use that stock.

I want to avoid that.

Is there any idea on the same?

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

To restrict that you can use a separate storage location into the plant for Returns and transfer the stock from storage location of Unrestricted stock to the new storage location for Restricted stock by MB1B MVT 311.