cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic determination of Tax departure country

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set a country in Plant.. However its not coming is the sales order. Please help how to determine the tax departure country in the sales order ?

It is a urgent. So please let me know if you have the answer.

Thanks in advance

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shraddha,

Tax departure country at header level is not populated automatically. It is for manual entry only. If this field is blank, plant country will be considered as tax departure country, You can change the incompleteness procedure to remove obligation of field. If you still want to populate, you can use user exit to populate this field but there is no config for this. You can use MV45AFZZ include to your code.

Regards,

Dinesh Goyal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The country of the shipping point is the "departure country" of the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set the country in Plant , and shipping point but its not coming in the sales order

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned before, where you are checking the departure country? Is it sales order ->header->billing tab?

Per OSS Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution the departure country is determined based on the delivering plant (T001W-LAND1). If no plant is determined, the field in the sales order->header->billing is used to overwrite or manually enter the values.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the value should come in the Sales order >header? billing tab as it is kept as mandatory.. I want to get a value in this field. Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Check below things

Tax indicator is 1 for material and customer.

Shipping point is having same country

Tax procedure is maintained for the country maintained in plant.

Regards,

Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry It did not work!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you checking departure country, is it not picking tax condition. hope you are not checking at header level...