cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM error "There is no active task list in the assigned project"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are facing an error in ChaRM (Solu.Mgr 7.1 SPS04) while creating ZMHF (custom Urgent Change) change documents.

Users "sometime" receive error "There is no active task list in the associated project" with following log entries:

There is no active task list in the assigned project (Message no SOCM_ACTION_LOG014)

Task list H000000004 NOT created by user XXXXXX on <date> at <time> (Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST304)

Error writing to table /TMWFLOW/PROJCTC (Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST177)

This issue is sporadic and does not occur always.  I have gone through a thread (http://scn.sap.com/thread/2106331), which points to a resolution document; unfortunately the document link has expired / no longer available.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamil and Ranjith issue got resolevd

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

thanks

I have checked in both the systems.. SOlMan and Managed System ...both are having blank value in language column..i.e. by default it is english

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,

Please go through these posts:

Also review solution from note:

1746482 - ChaRM: Register transport request in task list not possible

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone got answer??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zainul,

I resolved the issue. 2 things you can check is "the phase of the Task List" ensure that transports are allowed in the task list.

second, the right authorizations exists for the user. CRM_ORD_PR and CRM_ORD_LP will show you what transaction types are possible for the user and then there are objects that allow the user to "Create task list, create transports, release transport requests etc" you can check with the above objects itself.

A simple way to test it is if you assign SAP_ALL and see if it works. If it works then it is surely an authorization problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

in my case that was exactly the problem.

While generating a correction incident from a change request I had to have more authorization otherwise the resulting incident was in lack of a valid task list and so I ended up not being able to make a new transport request with the error "There is no active task list in the assigned project", too.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am facing the same issue now and any help will be great.

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error also shows up due to missing authorization '- to create (generate) a task list'  for Urgent Change (SMHF) transaction type.

- sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can happen when the system tries to create a change document (after you approved a change request) but there does no active tasklist for that project exist. In other words: check if the task list which is assigned to your project is in a valid phase (like developement with or without release).

Redards,

Christian

0 Kudos

I have the same error in my system. could you fix it?

Thanks,

Juan.