cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to recover old messages??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

below alert message i got to mail, when i checked in the moni the messages are canceled till date(29th Aug),

how to recover the old message from the moni.

in the queue i cant find any message got stuck, so i need to check in moni only.

ALERT for XMP \ Transactional RFC and Queued RFC \ ARFCSSTATE: Outbound tRFC Calls \ Calls w/Execution Errors - SYSFAIL at 20120828 211320 ( Time in UTC )

RED CCMS alert for monitored object Calls w/Execution Errors - SYSFAIL

Alert Text:tRFC: React to alerts

System:XMX

Segment:SAP_CCMS_xxxxxxxxxx_XMX_02

MTE:XMP\Transactional RFC and Queued RFC\ARFCSSTATE: Outbound tRFC Calls\Calls w/Execution Errors - SYSFAIL

Client:000

User:SAPSYS

Severity:       50

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think this is a normal PI business Message, it looks more like some system communication failure (user: SAPSYS, Client: 000). Try to find something in SM21 or SM58 and/or check destinations in SM59.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for the detail Udo.

i checked Sm21 and i can find only one error " Error 000131 : Connection reset by peer in Module rslgcoll(014)" and " Operating system call recv failed (error no. 131 ) "

do you have any idea on above error.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, nothing concrete.

You can google for the error or search in SCN. Or search for corresponding SAP notes. It is not sure that the error is serious, if everything is working fine, it shouldn't get high priority.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its on production system and its working fine...so i think its not an serious issue.

thanks for the details Udo.

Answers (0)