cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate from PSE certificate list expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an IDES system, in STRUST I can see that my PSE is still valid until 2038, but I have a couple of certificate under the certificate list that are already expired or will be this year. Can someone explain me exactly what to do and where to click to renew the certificate?

I read that I had to ask a CA for a new one... ok, but how do I do that? Where can I ask for one? I have to delete the certificate first? I read the Trust Manager documentation online, but I can't find my answer.

Thank You

Mona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

In STRUST you will see SSL Server. You will see OWN Cert and Cert List below it. When you double click on each line, it will show the details of the Cert below. There you will see the issuer. To renew for your SSL Server, use the menu path EDIT -> CREATE CERTIFICATE REQUEST (do this only once. If you do more than once, this will change) and copy it in a seperate file and send to the issuer seen before for RESPONSE. The ISSUER will send you the response. Once you get the response use EDIT -> IMPORT CERTIFICATE RESPONSE and put the details. Then once you double-click on the cert list the cert details should show the changed expiry date.

Regards,

Giridhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thank for your detailed answer, but I'm sorry I still have one more question. Supposed one of my issuer is "CN=SSC DemoCenter myportal"... then where can I contact them?

Thank again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Service.sap.com/tcs

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I know it's there but where??? I just see the SSL Certificate test thing, where I can insert my request. But I don't think it's that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

service.sap.com/tcs --> SAP Trust Center Services in Detail --> SSL Test Server Certificates

Cheers,

-Sunil