Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural authorizations for LSO Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on a requirement where I need to be able to give following access to GX Admins Create/Delete/Modify courses, Groups etc for Regulatory training courses and restrict to just display access in IT Training and Leadership training.

I created structural authrozations for each of Course Catalog (Regulatory/IT and Leadership). I have checked the Maint option for Regulatory but for IT and Leadership I haven't checked the Maint option for IT and Leadership.

When I assign all the three structural authorizations to user they are able to edit everything under IT and Leadership course catalogs. Display option doesnt seem to work under structural authorizations. When I just assign the structural display authorization for Leadership course to user nothing gets displayed.

Do I need to implement any BADI for this to work?? I was researching on HRBAS00_STRUAUTH. If this BADI needs to be implement should we ask Developers to write any code for this BADI to work.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Your answers will be appreciated.

Regards,

Britney

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Britney,

Can you insert a screen shot of your PD profile via OOSP? Are you trying drive your structural authorization off the E (course) object? If so, what eval path are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Britney,

The structural profile works in conjunction with the values you maintain for P_ORGIN (CON) authorization object. Can you please specify if you have position based or context sensitive structural authorizations in your system and what are the values for P_ORGIN (CON) nodes in your roles?

Thanks

Sandipan